The ISO 9001certification demonstrates that the company is capable ofconsistently and comprehensively meet customer expectations. For thisreason, many buyers require ISO 9001 certified suppliers to minimizethe risks of purchasing non-compliant products or services
The world’slargest forest
The PEFC Chain ofCustody certificate is the essential condition for a company thatwants to use the PEFC logo on its products made with PEFC certifiedmaterials.
In summary, itensures that the company possesses and uses the safety mechanismsnecessary to trace certified products within the company's productionprocess.
The term"organization" indicates any business that deals with theharvesting, transporting or processing of forest products, from theforest to the final consumer.
- Import ban (itguarantees maximum phytosanitary safety, but would lead to thestoppage of world trade), introduction of special phytosanitaryrequirements (pest free area), phytosanitary certificate requirement(document issued by NPPO);
- Inspection atentry (with considerable use of resources for inspections),treatment before shipment.
Chain of custodycertification services
- To sellproducts with a credible guarantee that they do not come fromillegal logging and paper.
- To demonstratetheir Social Responsibility, improving the image of the individualcompany and of the entire wood-furniture sector.
- To communicatetheir choice with a clear logo to be applied both on products andcompany material, such as invoices or advertising.
- To have easieraccess to public contracts, which increasingly require the use ofwood from certified forests.
- To have aneffective marketing tool aimed at retaining existing customers andacquiring new ones.
- To have a meansof entering markets where the demand for certified products isincreasing, such as publishing, cosmetics and herbal medicine.
- To expand theirmarkets in general thanks to the ever-increasing attention ofconsumers and retailers towards certified products
For more information on certification, please visit www.csi-spa.com